Gre 101 Introduction to Biblical Greek
Introduction to Biblical Greek
Class hours: 21
Credits (ECTS): 3
LM-OT – Specialization in Theology
Biennially – a.y. 2022-23
Course held in Italian
- Primi elementi di lingua e grammatica greca: declinazione dei nomi e coniugazione dei verbi regolari.
- Lettura di testi con analisi grammaticale sintattica, esercizio di traduzione, riconoscimento dell’etimologia dei termini.
- Introduzione alla lettura di brani scelti dal vangeli (primo capitolo del vangelo di Marco; prologo del vangelo di Giovanni).
- POGGI F., Corso avanzato di Greco neotestamentario, San Paolo 2003.
- SERAFINI F., Corso di Greco del Nuovo Testamento, San Paolo 2009.
Before applying to Sophia
Once a possible study path at Sophia has been identified, verify the application requirements and begin the enrolment process to receive feedback [continue]
The Sophia University Institute is a centre for academic formation and research, where there is interaction between life and thought, as well as among the different cultures and disciplines, in a context with a strong relational structure. It is not a university in the classical sense of adjacent departments, but rather as a laboratory for interdisciplinary and intercultural experimentation. It thus provides a leading-edge experience on the frontier of excellence at the service of humanity and cultural development.
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Registrar’s Office provides administrative services for enrolment, course registration and certification of academic records [continue]
ORIENTATION AND MENTORING
New students are welcomed in a familiar and stimulating environment, accompanied step by step by the staff and tutors of the academic community
Sophia is an academic community that combines life and study with students from all over the world, so students are offered the possibility of living on campus to share their experience with others [continue]