Ped 105 Social Pedagogy
Class hours: 21
Credits (ECTS): 3
LM-CU – Specialization in Pedagogy of Dialogue
Course held in Italian
The course aligns Social Pedagogy in the context of a Pedagogy of Communion with an orientation to building peace, development and global citizenship. It intends to deepen the psychosocial mechanisms of learning; the genesis and promotion of pro-social behaviors; the learning, service and research methodologies that arise from the socio-community commitment.
The contents include:
- Social pedagogy: object of study, theories and approaches.
- Psychosociology of learning.
- Psychology and education of prosocial behaviors.
- Theory, methodology, tools. The helping relationship.
- Pedagogy and inclusion.
- Educational challenges for a global citizenship.
- Periphery, encounter and solidarity.
- Education and poverty and educational poverty.
- The relationship with the media and social media.
- The Media education and media literacy.
- Network commitment for a pedagogy of encounter.
- The educational horizon of integral ecology.
- Solidarity as a pedagogy.
- The approach of learning service.
- Social commitment and community intervention.
- Learning, service and research methodologies.
Professor Carina Rossa
Before applying to Sophia
Once a possible study path at Sophia has been identified, verify the application requirements and begin the enrolment process to receive feedback [continue]
The Sophia University Institute is a centre for academic formation and research, where there is interaction between life and thought, as well as among the different cultures and disciplines, in a context with a strong relational structure. It is not a university in the classical sense of adjacent departments, but rather as a laboratory for interdisciplinary and intercultural experimentation. It thus provides a leading-edge experience on the frontier of excellence at the service of humanity and cultural development.
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Registrar’s Office provides administrative services for enrolment, course registration and certification of academic records [continue]
ORIENTATION AND MENTORING
New students are welcomed in a familiar and stimulating environment, accompanied step by step by the staff and tutors of the academic community
Sophia is an academic community that combines life and study with students from all over the world, so students are offered the possibility of living on campus to share their experience with others [continue]