Ped 106 Design and Evaluation of Training Processes
Design and Evaluation of Training Processes
Class hours: 21
Credits (ECTS): 3
LM-CU – Specialization in Pedagogy of Dialogue
Course held in Italian
- The course begins with a fundamental question “What is human learning?”. This concerns the human being as an actor of learning and progress.
- Based on this premise, the course offers a systematic analysis of “An anthropological model for the learning process in adulthood” and the main “Theories of teaching”.
- The central core, which characterizes the course, will be addressed through the following stages: “Diagnosing learning needs”, “Formulating the objectives of the program”. “Design a model of learning experiences”, “Implement the program”, “Evaluate the program”.
In this general framework, some important methodological-application areas are addressed, such as: “For a training agreement”, “Learning in the development of human resources”, “Making things happen by freeing the energies of others””.
- The whole general framework is finally brought to a further reflection: “Construction of a unitary learning model” concerning some fundamental factors, such as “The whole-part-whole learning model”.
- The final part of the course aims to develop an initial reflection on a possible model of “Diagnosis and design of basic skills” (scale of self-diagnosis of skills).
- Class Handout and Exercises provided by the Professor.
- Consultation of some parts of the text: Malcolm Knowles, Elwood F. III Holton, Richard A. Swanson, Quando l’adulto impara. Andragogia e sviluppo della persona, Cortina Raffaello editore, 2009.
- Michele De Beni, A pensare si impara, QuiEdit editore, 2017
Before applying to Sophia
CHOOSING A DEGREE
First of all, explore the courses of the various Master’s and Doctoral Degree programmes offered by Sophia University Institute [continue]
Once a possible study path at Sophia has been identified, verify the application requirements and begin the enrolment process to receive feedback [continue]
Together with the Foundation “For Sophia”, the University provides financial aid and merit-based scholarships [continue]
The Sophia University Institute is a centre for academic formation and research, where there is interaction between life and thought, as well as among the different cultures and disciplines, in a context with a strong relational structure. It is not a university in the classical sense of adjacent departments, but rather as a laboratory for interdisciplinary and intercultural experimentation. It thus provides a leading-edge experience on the frontier of excellence at the service of humanity and cultural development.
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Registrar’s Office provides administrative services for enrolment, course registration and certification of academic records [continue]
ORIENTATION AND MENTORING
New students are welcomed in a familiar and stimulating environment, accompanied step by step by the staff and tutors of the academic community
Sophia is an academic community that combines life and study with students from all over the world, so students are offered the possibility of living on campus to share their experience with others [continue]
Sophia offers an extraordinary education and life experience that has already proven its worth in the professional and academic careers of former students [continue]