Donald W. Mitchell
Professor Emeritus of Asian and Comparative Philosophy
Purdue University – Philosophy Department
West Lafayette, USA
- Buddhism: Introducing the Buddhist Experience, 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 2008.
- The Gethsemani Encounter: A Dialogue on the Spiritual Life by Buddhist and Christian Monastics. New York: Continuum Press, 1997.
- “Dialogical Reflections on Christian Prayer and Zen Meditation.” In The Comity and Grace of Method, ed. T. Ryba, G. Bond, and H. Tull, Northwestern University Press, 2004.
- “A Life Between Two Fires: Chiara Lubich and Lay Sanctity.” In Lay Sanctity, ed. A. Astell, University of Notre Dame Press, 2000.
- “Masao Abe’s Early Spiritual Journey and his Later Philosophy,” Buddhist-Christian Studies 28 (2008): 107-110.
- “Re-Creating Christian Community in an Interfaith Setting,” Buddhist-Christian Studies 23 (2003): 21-32.