Assistant Professor in Political Science
Javier Andrés Baquero Maldonado
Universitá degli studi di Perugia. Italy
Master’s in Philosophy and Ethics of Relationships.
Sophia University Italy
Master’s in Political and Economic Sciences.
Universidad de los Andes Bogotá, Colombia
Postgraduate studies. State, Development and Public Policies.
Escuela Superior de Administración Pública (National School of Public administration) Bogotá, Colombia
B.A Political Sciences and Public Administration.
Spanish (native) | English B2 | Italian C1 | Portuguese B2
• (Ed.) Perspectives of the politics of Fraternity. Asces Unita University Center. Brazil 2019
• The management of royalty resources for the indigenous and Afro-descendant population in Colombia. OCOPOLIS. 2018
• Victims Public policy, a challenge for inclusion of the victims of the internal armed conflict in Colombia. State, Government and public management Journal (No. 26). Inter-American Network of Education in Public Administration INPAE- Regional Centers for Learning on Evaluation and Results CLEAR, Institute of Public Affairs University of Chile. Santiago of Chile. 2015
• The civil participation of Latin America: UN’ESIGENZA DELLE DEMOCRAZIE. NOTICE AMU. Rome. 2015
• Public policies and fraternity: a study of urban populations in situations of exclusion and risk. Catholic University of Argentina and Red Latinoamerica in Studies on Fraternity. Buenos Aires. 2014
• How do the Community Action Boards of the Town of San Cristóbal participate? National Forum Foundation for Colombia. Bogotá 2010. ISBN. 978-958-9231-94-4
• How do the Communal Action Boards of the Town of Teusaquillo participate? National Forum Foundation for Colombia. Bogotá 2010. ISBN. 978-958-9231-93-7
• How does the Town of Kennedy participate? National Forum Foundation for Colombia. Bogotá 2010. ISBN. 978-958-9231-57-9