Permanent Contract Secondary school teacher (Legal and Economic Disciplines – A-46).
Coordinator of the School of Civil Economics (SEC) for the Schools sector
Currently in Ministerial Command atthe School of Civil Economics
Figline Incisa in Valdarno 50063 (FI) fino al 31.08.2022
- PhD in Economic Sciences obtained on17.02.2021 from The Sophia University Institute
- Law degree obtained on 21.02.1989 from theUniversity of Turin
- Various courses on relationship dynamics,promotion of comfort, education in legalityand multiculturalism
- Various courses on Civil Economics SEC (School of Civil Economics), Polo Lionello Bonfanti, Figline Incisa in Valdarno (FI)
since 1992 – Permanent-secondary school teacher – class A-46 – Legal and economic disciplines.
Currently in ministerial command at the School of Civil Economics (SEC)
Collaboration with the National Network of Economic and Social Schools in the drafting of the
“Libro Bianco per il LES” https://www.liceoeconomicosociale.it/un-libro-bianco-per-il-les/
Several times member of the Institute’sevaluation committee
2016 -1017 Instrumental function for school-work alternation (IIS Sella-Aalto- Lagrange -Turin)
Health and legality education projects.
Pool member of Wedge Prefecture for addiction contrast.
Skills and Competences
Proven relational competence in group management, development of educational projects also in multicultural environment
Multiannual experience of Head for Piedmont Liguria and Valle d’Aosta of the educational project “Teens for unity” of the Focolare Movement with contributions to the organization of educational paths and international events for adolescents:
(Supercongess: Roma 1992, 1998, 2002, Coimbatore-India 2009).
Collaboration with the Reviews Cittanuova and Teens of the publishing group Cittanuova (Rome), and with the website www.edc-online.org with publications on issues related to school, adolescence and multiculturalism.
Papers in refereed Journals:
Bruni L., Cerrino M.B., Le idee pedagogiche di Antonio Genovesi, Pedagogia e Vita 79 (2021/1), p. 28-40.
Papers in non-refereed Journals:
– La scuola che verrà, Teens, anno I n.5, novembre 2014
– Cittadini stranieri, Teens, anno II n.2, marzo 2015