Sophia is first and foremost a unique study experience: an ideal faculty/student ratio, welcoming learning spaces and the opportunity to engage with top international experts.
Sophia’s headquarters in Italy at the international citadel of the Focolare Movement in Loppiano is located in an extraordinary setting surrounded by nature and opportunities for sports and leisure activities.
Sophia also offers its students the opportunity to attend courses and artistic activities in the field of music and theatre and experimentation with new expressive languages.
Sophia offers the possibility of living in campus residences with students from all over the world. This type of daily living is one of the most significant and unique experiences in the life of a Sophia student.
Sophia devotes particular attention to study and research work spaces. Students find ideal conditions for their work both in the “Pasquale Foresi” library and in the laboratorial and study rooms.
From nearby Florence to Venice and Sicily, the trips organised throughout the year are a special occasion for sharing and also an opportunity for many students from different countries to get to know Italy’s incredible historical and artistic treasures.
- Argiolas: «Karram, una grande spinta al consolidamento»
- 4 febbraio, Giornata internazionale della fratellanza umana
- Il grido dell’abbandono
- Don Alessandro Clemenzia consultore in Vaticano
- La filosofia dell’amore
- «Fratelli tutti» – Per una lettura dell’enciclica di Papa Francesco: Una vocazione alla cittadinanza
- Chiesa: le ferite e i ritardi
- Augmenting Reality, Diminishing Happiness
- “All but not the Prophet” responded the Muslims
- Memoria storica e riconciliazione: due esigenze inconciliabili?
- Dipendenze: schiavitù o eccesso di libertà?
- «I fight them openly. I have chosen to stay in my land» EN/IT
- I diritti umani nel pensiero di Chiara Lubich
- Teissier: «Una relazione rispettosa»
- A closer look at Lebanon: a new chapter of the Arab Spring?
- La Fraternità, perché? Una riflessione di Edgar Morin
- A ética da pandemia. Uma mudança nas relações humanas.
- CEG: “Quattro anni a curare ferite”
- The Future of Funding. Rethinking funding in the humanitarian sector
- A tutta la comunità accademica